Was there a moment when I thought I might not…..umm….more like tons of moments.
But I conquered it with a whopping 50013! Woot!
That being said…it is nowhere near finished. Also, the story completely changed about halfway through, but due to the time constraints I left it all as is to be fixed later. From the Embers will continue to be my main focus until I have time to pick this back up.
What I learned:
- I can do something I didn’t know I could do.
- I can drink three Red Bulls back to back and not have a heart attack.
- I can juggle (literally).
- I can get sick and still find it in me to put in some pretty wordage.
- People are mean. (Okay so that has nothing to do with NaNo and everything to do with Goodreads…lol)
- Letting yourself go is really the best way to write (at least for me.)
- A year ago I didn’t even know about this.
- My jaw clenches up when I get in the zone…ow.
- I can write something other than my trilogy.
- It’s okay to believe in myself.
Okay…so those aren’t deeply philosophical points, but I just put in a lot of words today and finished another painting so my mind is beat and my jaw hurts lol.
To everyone else who finished way before me or with an obsene amount of words, congrats. And to those who didn’t finish…don’t worry about it. Putting a thing like this smack dab in the middle of the holidays is a little silly and makes it pretty hard to accomplish. I barely made it. Keep writing. That is all that matters!
Here’s my latest painting:
And I’m spent. Have a great night everyone!
Echelon out ♥