Hello once again Readers!!! What’s that? You like the Lord of the Rings inspired castle I built out of Legos? Me too! It took me a good three years of my if to put that sucker together…
Hahaha. I didn’t build that, silly! Psh…my attention span is this big: __
So I wanted to talk about something serious. As serious as being stuck in a rut. It’s called: STRESS.
I know…so scary, but I have come to face this Evil Demon in the past few weeks. It became do or die really. Make it or break it. Take it or leave it…..something like that?
Any who, so yes, this Evil Demon came at me headfirst, raring to go. I was like, “Woah there, Evil Demon. I think thou hast not thought this through. You don’t know who you’re messing with.”
He took a step back, intrigued by my boldness.
I that opportunity to explain to him that aint nothin’ gonna breaka my stride.
Not even his foul stench. He sniffed at himself and shrugged in agreement.
But that’s not the point. The point is, I came away from that confrontation with some new tips on how to deal with the Evil Demon also known as Stress. There really are ways…and they aren’t your typical find-it-in-some-big-fat-book-that-only-makes-you-even-more-stressed kind of tips.
Let’s dive in to the goodies…shall we?
- Dance like a madman. I know. Crazy, but effective. Even if you can’t dance…turn a really good song on and go at it! By the end of it, you won’t even remember what you were stressed about.
- Eat a juicy hamburger. After all that dancing, hell, you deserve it! You can’t top a good burger. You really just can’t! And if you don’t like burgers…get the heck outta here. You’re crazy!
- Take a nap. Yep. You read that right. Sleep! All those carbs you just consumed and dancing you did…you are bound to be sleepy. And some sleep might do you some good!
- Dream big! Well, you should be sleeping at this point. So why not dream of the solutions to make your Stress disappear? Better yet, forget dreaming of a solution. Dream of something better, like flying to a far away place where waiters wait on you hand-and-foot and bills don’t exist!
- Face reality with courage. Okay, so you’ve danced, ate, slept, and dreamed. You are perfect and ready to go. Remember that. After the rain, there is always sunshine…always. It may not be when you want it, but it will be..when the time is right. So always wear your game face.
Okay Readers, feel better? I sure do. I am stress-free and full of hope. The future is always going to be there. It’s not going anywhere, so you can count on it. When you feel a bit stressed, remember these tips. There is always and up to a down. A left to a right. A back to a front…so on and so forth.
And now that I’ve rambled, I digress to some news on, Born in Flames.
Blog Tour number one went fantastic. I received lots of awesome reviews and did fun things like character interviews and author interviews. I am working on a new page to add to this blog that will feature those special times in my life.
I was also featured by So Lee Writes on an Author Spotlight segment that she is implementing into her blog. It was a lot of fun and I am very grateful for the time she spent doing this for me. Make sure you show her some love!
That’s it for now Little Flames!
Until next time, Echelon out ♥