Hello once again Readers!!! Exciting news for this blogger/writer!
First thing’s first, that’s me over there <–, in case you were wondering. And that’s what my morning usually consists of. My faithful dog, Lily, snuggled up against me, and my Kindle Fire allowing me to read other fellow bloggers (and an occassional book or two). All while falling into the sink hole of my couch.
But I digress.
So, what’s the exciting news? Let’s start with the nomination and save the really good stuff for last…(muhahaha). Andrew Toynbee, a very excellent blogger, has been nominated for the One Lovely Blogger Award.
Round of applause, please!!!
And like a lot of these awards, you are to pass on what you have been bestowed. Sharing is caring. That being said, I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of the 15! Woohoo!
Onward to the rules!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link to the site.
2. Write seven things about yourself that other bloggers don’t know
3. Nominate fifteen other deserving blogs.
Okay, once again, thank you oh so much Andrew for the mention. It really means a lot!! Readers, you should check him out! Now for the seven things…
1. I enjoy sweeping. It’s a form of zen.
2. Drink of choice, whiskey and coke. Nothing more nothing less.
3. At my old job, I had to park in the same row every day, otherwise I felt my whole day would be screwed. Grrr.
4. I tend to snort when I laugh, and in extreme cases, if the joke is really funny, I fall to the ground.
5. I danced for a good 15 years of my life.
6. Both my children were born via C-section. Why? Because my son (first-born) was a whopping 9lb 6oz. Yeah, I know.
7. I have a huge heart and always try to see the best in people. Sometimes it backfires, but there’s never a regret. (Awwww)
Now for nominations:
Sonya Loveday (Welcome to the blog-o-sphere Bestie!) * Michelle Proulx (because I think you’re awesome) * James Calbraith (because your interview and book are awesome) * Elizabeth Guizzetti (Have faith, people will see your genius) * Austin Bishop (your topics are always interesting and insightful) * K.L Shwengel (because you make me laugh) * Debbie ( because I LOVE astrology).
I lost count…that’s all I have until I get to know more peeps. And I think I went a bit overkill on the use of AWESOME, but hey, it’s a fantastic and AWESOME word…:)
Now to wrap things up because this is taking a heck of a lot longer than I had planned and I’m sure you’re probably like, “Oh my gosh, really? Hurry up!” Or you’ve just skimmed through. Either way, thanks for stopping in.
So starting tomorrow I will be taping my very own book trailer! I’m so excited about this! I have the scenes and music all scripted out, as well as the people playing my characters, so I’m ready to go! My cousin has a small production company in New Hampshire and they’ve agreed to help me with all the editing. So fingers crossed that it will all turn out the way I envision it! That’s it. That’s my other big news. I’ll keep you updated on how the whole process goes. It should be interesting to say the least…
Oh, and here I am dying of heat exhaustion earlier today while out for a jog.
Now for a question: If you were on the brink of death by dehydration, hanging on by a mere thread, underneath the sweltering sun, what would you do for a glass of water?
As always, Echelon out ♥