Hello once again, Readers!!! I was nominated by Story Addict for the 11 Weird Questions Meme. I didn’t have anything else to post today so I figured why not?
Let us begin!
1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
I can’t think of anything that was strange. I don’t stray too far from the norm when it comes to food.
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
My husband for sure. He knows everything there is to know about each of them and would probably fit right in. He has hobbit feet. I would totally be safe.
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
I would most likely say no because I don’t like touching dead things and I especially wouldn’t do it for a stranger who approaches me by asking me to hold something dead. *shudder*
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Coffee…Irish cream flavored. Yum.
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today (comedian)?
I’d have to go with Dane Cook. The Kool-Aid man was one of my favorite skits.
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
I would probably freeze up and stare at the camera like a weirdo lol.
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
A late-night picnic under the stars followed by camping. No distractions and hours of good conversation.
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
Sheesh. I wouldn’t because I love my husband, but since this is not real and it will never happen, I would have to go with Ryan Gosling because I love his movies.
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
Lol. Umm…I usually stick to what I like and branch out in genre so I haven’t really run into anything that I would say was the worst.
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
Somewhere over seas. At least that is my dream. I have no idea if I would like it and I would probably miss home, but for now, that is where I would go.
11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?
Gosh, I don’t know. I don’t really think that way about life. There are a ton of people for many different reasons that I respect and am grateful for their choices and influences on the world though.
Now to tag. Muhahaha. I am tagging anyone and everyone who reads this!
Echelon out ♥